This page contains a collection of language learning resources. Books. Apps. Programs. Websites. Find your language of interest and pick a language resource that looks good to you.
General Language Resources
- The Complete and Detailed Innovative Language Review. One of the best ways to learn a language online with Audio & Video lessons made by real teachers. Great start for language learners that want to learn online.
- Free Word of the Day Lessons: Learn a little bit of language with free, daily vocabulary lessons. For languages like Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Italian, French, German Chinese, and much more — 34 languages in total.
- 6 Best Cantonese Textbooks – A List for Beginners. Click here to read.
- 8+ Best French Textbooks for Beginners
- French alphabet guide
- PDF French worksheets: A collection of printable worksheets and workbooks to help you learn French words and practice writing.
- GermanPod101 Review. Click here to read this.
- 6 Best German TextBooks for Beginners. Click here to read.
- German Alphabet Guide
- What’s my name in German
- Greek textbooks for beginners. Click here to read.
- HebrewPod101 Review: Learn modern Hebrew conversation with Audio & Video Lessons – on your computer or on their app. Click here to read this review.
- Best Hebrew Textbooks List: Click here.
- The Hebrew Word of the Day. Click here to get the daily words free.
- Top 100 Hebrew Words Lesson. Click here to take this lesson.
- Hebrew Worksheets: Here, you will find 9+ printable Hebrew worksheets covering the alphabet and common words. The goal is to learn words and practice writing them out.
- Hebrew PDF Lessons: My collection of PDF lessons that you can save and print like PDF eBooks.
- KoreanClass101.com Review. KoreanClass101 is a Korean learning website by use of podcasts and videos starting from Beginner all the way to Advanced lessons. Read more about KoreanClass101.com here.
- Best Korean Textbooks. Want to know which textbooks are good for beginners? Check out this list.
- Free Korean PDF Lessons: A growing collection on PDF lessons – vocabulary, grammar, phrases and more. Click here for Free Korean PDF lessons.
- Free Korean Audio Lessons: This is a growing collection of Korean Audio Lessons.
- PDF Korean workbooks: Growing collection of printable worksheets and workbooks that teach you words and help you write in Korean.
- Online Japanese Courses for Learners: Click here to see them
- For Learners & Beginners: Get Free Japanese MP3 Lessons. Click here.
- Learn Japanese For Kids with Free Apps, iBooks, Songs. Click here to read this.
- How to learn Japanese with WorkBooks: Nihongo So-Matome N3. Click here to read this.
- How to learn Japanese with Japanese Conversations at JapanesePod101. Click here to read this.
- How to learn Japanese with Articles: NHK News Web Easy. Click here to read this.
- A Review of the JapanesePod101 App for iPhone, iPad, Android. Click here to read this.
- JapanesePod101 Refund – Click here to read
- Learn Japanese with Apps – Imiwa? App Review for iOS. Click here to read this.
- Learn Japanese with NihongoMaster.com – Social Japanese Learning. Click here to read this.
- Top 3 Japanese – English Dictionaries You Can Get For Free. Click here to read this.
- Free Japanese Grammar & Vocab PDF Lessons. This is a collection of free PDF lessons for beginners. New content being added here. Download the guides free. Click here for PDF lessons.
- Successful Learning: How To Self Study Japanese Alone. Click here to read.
- Japanese Hiragana Quiz. Click here
- Top Japanese Language CD Programs. Click Here.
- Official List of Japanese Language Learning Websites: Here
- Japanese Typing Practice Game
- Babbel Japanese Review
- How to learn Polish. (source: pdf-language-lessons.com)
- PolishPod101.com review: An online learning system for all of you rare people that are learning Polish. (source: pdf-language-lessons.com) Click here to learn more about PolishPod101.com
- Top Polish Language CD Programs. Click Here.
- 5 Best Polish Textbooks – A List For Beginners. Click here
- Polish Worksheets & Workbooks: My collection of FREE Polish worksheets for Beginners. These are printable and help you learn and write the most common Polish words and phrases.
- Free Russian Grammar & Vocab PDF Lessons. This is a collection of free PDF lessons for beginners. Always new content being added here. Download the Russian guides for free. Click here for PDF lessons.
- RussianPod101.com Review. RussianPod101’s goal is to get you speaking practical Russian conversation you’ll need if you were living in Russia. Read more about RussianPod101.com here.
- Best 6 Russian Language Learning TextBook List. Click here to see the list.
- SpanishPod101 – Online Spanish Learning Program Review: A popular Spanish program with lessons by real teachers that you can take at your pace. Check it out.
- Spanish PDF Lessons: Looking for printable PDFs you can save and review as much as you want? Check out my free collection.
- Spanish Textbooks: Textbooks are a safe and reliable way to learn. And unlike language blogs written by amateurs (Yes, I’m being honest and shooting myself in the foot here. As much as I like languages, you should learn from sources made by teachers), textbooks written by real teachers who know how to teach you Spanish. So, check out the guide if you want to buy a textbook.
- Spanish Alphabet: New to Spanish? Start here with the alphabet guide.
- Spanish Worksheets: A collection of printable worksheets where you can practice writing the alphabet and must-know words.
- Swedish textbooks for beginners. Click here to read.
- Thai Textbooks and phrasebooks for beginners. Click here to read.
PDF-Language-Lessons.com. Great site for Free PDF lessons. You can print these, write on them, read these as e-books and more. Highly recommended.
Language Learning Couple. A married couple that’s on a quest to learn languages. They focus on Japanese and Chinese and provide tips, strategies and fun videos in between to make learning easier. Consistently updated. Follow their progress to see how they learn. No single people allowed. (Kidding!)
OpenCulture.com: This is a massive online directory for language courses and learning courses in general. They list resources for over 48 languages. Titled “The best free cultural & educational media on the web.”
FluentIn3Months.com: Super popular language learning blog by language hacker/enthusiast/author and polyglot – Benny Lewis. Lots of practical advice on how to learn, make progress and stay motivated. He often writes about his progress in tackling new languages.
Omniglot.com: If you’re an overall language lover, you’ll like this one. Omniglot is a guide to all major alphabets and other writing systems. It also includes information on languages and links to other online language resources. You’re going to find some languages that you’ve never heard of here.
AJATT: All Japanese All The Time: A Japanese learning blog by the infamous Khatz. I think I saw him one time in Harajuku. But that’s about it. He mastered Japanese and outlines his language learning philosophies and gives advice that you can use for yourself. Well written blog and a great source of motivation as well.
Duolingo: Duo’s a new player on the language learning block. Basically a free app that teaches you words through matching games, fill-in quizzes and flashcard style review. They offer a game-like approach which people like.
Memrise: This is a great little site with tons of languages to learn. Basically, it’s a flashcard style learning system where you can learn words, phrases and so on. Anything that can be put into flashcard form, you can learn here. People can also make their own lists and study decks.
Anki: This the love of every serious language nerd’s life. It’s a spaced repetition learning system – meaning flashcards – where you’re fed new words and phrases and see them again as needed. So, a great way to build vocab and phrases. Scientifically backed. Great for power users.