- The Complete and Detailed Innovative Language Review. One of the best ways to learn a language online with Audio & Video lessons made by real teachers. Great start for language learners that want to learn online.
Bulgarian Language Resources
- 6 Best Cantonese Textbooks – A List for Beginners. Click here to read.
Learn German Language: Resources
- GermanPod101 Review. Click here to read this.
- 6 Best German TextBooks for Beginners. Click here to read.
Learn Hebrew Language: Resources
- HebrewPod101 Review: Learn modern Hebrew conversation with Audio & Video Lessons – on your computer or on their app. Click here to read this review.
- Best Hebrew Textbooks List: 6 of the top rated textbook reviews according to beginner learners. See which one you like. Click here.
- Free Learn Hebrew PDF Lessons. Click here to download them.
- The Hebrew Word of the Day. Click here to get the daily words free.
- Top 100 Hebrew Words Lesson. Click here to take this lesson.
Learn Korean Language: Resources
- KoreanClass101.com Review. KoreanClass101 is a Korean learning website by use of podcasts and videos starting from Beginner all the way to Advanced lessons. Read more about KoreanClass101.com here.
- Best Korean Language Learning TextBook List. Click here to see what Korean textbooks you should get.
- Free Korean PDF Lessons: A growing collection on PDF lessons – vocabulary, grammar, phrases and more. Click here for Free Korean PDF lessons.
- For Learners & Beginners: Get Free Korean Audio Lessons: This is a growing collection of Korean Audio Lessons. Click here to get them.
Learn Japanese Language: Resources
- For Learners & Beginners: Get Free Japanese MP3 Lessons. Click here.
- Learn Japanese For Kids with Free Apps, iBooks, Songs. Click here to read this.
- How to learn Japanese with WorkBooks: Nihongo So-Matome N3. Click here to read this.
- How to learn Japanese with Japanese Conversations at JapanesePod101. Click here to read this.
- How to learn Japanese with Articles: NHK News Web Easy. Click here to read this.
- A Review of the JapanesePod101 App for iPhone, iPad, Android. Click here to read this.
- JapanesePod101 Refund – Click here to read
- Learn Japanese with Apps – Imiwa? App Review for iOS. Click here to read this.
- Learn Japanese with NihongoMaster.com – Social Japanese Learning. Click here to read this.
- Top 3 Japanese – English Dictionaries You Can Get For Free. Click here to read this.
- Free Japanese Grammar & Vocab PDF Lessons. This is a collection of free PDF lessons for beginners. New content being added here. Download the guides free. Click here for PDF lessons.
- Successful Learning: How To Self Study Japanese Alone. Click here to read.
- Japanese Hiragana Quiz. Click here
- Top Japanese Language CD Programs. Click Here.
- Official List of Japanese Language Learning Websites: Here
Learn Polish Language: Resources
- How to learn Polish. (source: pdf-language-lessons.com)
- PolishPod101.com review: An online learning system for all of you rare people that are learning Polish. (source: pdf-language-lessons.com) Click here to learn more about PolishPod101.com
- Top Polish Language CD Programs. Click Here.
- 5 Best Polish Textbooks – A List For Beginners. Click here
Learn Russian Language: Resources
- Free Russian Grammar & Vocab PDF Lessons. This is a collection of free PDF lessons for beginners. Always new content being added here. Download the Russian guides for free. Click here for PDF lessons.
- RussianPod101.com Review. RussianPod101’s goal is to get you speaking practical Russian conversation you’ll need if you were living in Russia. Read more about RussianPod101.com here.
- Best 6 Russian Language Learning TextBook List. Click here to see the list.
PDF-Language-Lessons.com. Great site for Free PDF lessons. You can print these, write on them, read these as e-books and more. Highly recommended.
Language Learning Couple. A married couple that’s on a quest to learn languages. They focus on Japanese and Chinese and provide tips, strategies and fun videos in between to make learning easier. Consistently updated. Follow their progress to see how they learn. No single people allowed. (Kidding!)
OpenCulture.com: This is a massive online directory for language courses and learning courses in general. They list resources for over 48 languages. Titled “The best free cultural & educational media on the web.”
FluentIn3Months.com: Super popular language learning blog by language hacker/enthusiast/author and polyglot – Benny Lewis. Lots of practical advice on how to learn, make progress and stay motivated. He often writes about his progress in tackling new languages.
Omniglot.com: If you’re an overall language lover, you’ll like this one. Omniglot is a guide to all major alphabets and other writing systems. It also includes information on languages and links to other online language resources. You’re going to find some languages that you’ve never heard of here.
AJATT: All Japanese All The Time: A Japanese learning blog by the infamous Khatz. I think I saw him one time in Harajuku. But that’s about it. He mastered Japanese and outlines his language learning philosophies and gives advice that you can use for yourself. Well written blog and a great source of motivation as well.
Rosetta Stone: These guys have been around for a while and are well known in the language industry. Rosetta offers language learning software and live 1-on-1 lessons. Definitely worth a mention given their expertise and work put into helping people learn.
Duolingo: Duo’s a new player on the language learning block. Basically a free app that teaches you words through matching games, fill-in quizzes and flashcard style review. They offer a game-like approach which people like.
Memrise: This is a great little site with tons of languages to learn. Basically, it’s a flashcard style learning system where you can learn words, phrases and so on. Anything that can be put into flashcard form, you can learn here. People can also make their own lists and study decks.
Anki: This the love of every serious language nerd’s life. It’s a spaced repetition learning system – meaning flashcards – where you’re fed new words and phrases and see them again as needed. So, a great way to build vocab and phrases. Scientifically backed. Great for power users.
Babbel.com: Another online learning software, like Rosetta, where you learn a language. Somewhat flashcard and picture based, coupled with native pronunciations.