Want to learn a little bit of language a day, every day?
Without getting overwhelmed?
Picture this. You wake up. Check your phone. And voila! There’s a notification, “your new word is here.” You check it. Hear the word. Read it. Say it out loud. And that’s it. You learned a new word in… what… a minute or less?
Why you’ll want the Word of the Day
- Available for 34 languages.
- Free and easy way to learn a bit of language a day.
- Takes a minute or less. Great for learners that are just starting out or are busy.
- Build a learning routine – if you can stick with spending a moment to learn a new language, you’ll be able to master a language eventually too.
- Save words – copy/paste out words for future review. I use anki.
- Hear native pronunciation of each word.
How it works:
- Scroll down and pick a language.
- Sign up for the free word of the day emails
- Get 1 new word a day
- Check the translation, listen to the audio, review the examples
- Boost your vocabulary a bit every day. Done!