Want to learn a little bit of language a day, every day?
Without getting overwhelmed?
Picture this. You wake up. Check your phone. And voila! There’s a notification, “your new word is here.” You check it. Hear the word. Read it. Say it out loud. And that’s it. You learned a new word in… what… a minute or less?
So, if you want a simple, non-threatening, and free way to learn bit of language…
Then you’ll want the Innovative Language Word of the Day Lessons, an alternative to Transparent language word of the day.
These are free, daily word of the day emails for languages like Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Italian, French, German and much more — 34 languages in total. You can boost your vocabulary in just minutes a day just by checking the emails.
Why you’ll want the Word of the Day
- Free and easy way to learn a bit of language a day.
- Takes a minute or less. Great for learners that are just starting out or are busy.
- Build a learning routine – if you can stick with spending a moment to learn a new language, you’ll be able to master a language eventually too.
- Save words – copy/paste out words for future review. I use anki.
- Hear native pronunciation of each word.
How it works:
- Scroll down and pick a language.
- Sign up for the free word of the day emails
- Get 1 new word a day
- Check the translation, listen to the audio, review the examples
- Boost your vocabulary a bit every day. Done!