If you haven’t figured out by now, I’m interested in language learning, learning strategies and the like. My languages of interest are:
I speak English, Japanese and Russian at or close to native level. The rest, I’m still exploring and getting to know.
This site is all about language learning strategies – from failure to success – the overall grind in between – and just post interesting phrases that people may need/ask for.
Like Linguajunkie? Here’s How You Can Help
- Add Linguajunkie.com link to your site to help others discover us.
- Buy some language related textbooks on Amazon.
- Send me corrections of my mistakes. Please include links, pages and what specifically needs adjustment.
- Join and try out the the online language courses I promote.
- Send me ideas & requests of things to write about or create.
- Send me ways of how you study languages. The more detailed, the better.
Here’s How You Can’t Help
- “Hey! Your readers would really love if you stuck my website link into your article.” So, you want a free link? No, ha!
- “Hey, maybe this infographic would go well on your artilcle.” No.
My site, Linguajunkie.com, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon.com. I’m also part of other affiliate programs for learning products I support and trust. So, I include affiliate links to language learning products and books on Amazon and other programs. This means I can earn a small percentage IF someone clicks and buys – this helps me keep my site up and running. If they don’t, no worries, no pressure but the support is always appreciated regardless.
If you’d like to contact me, please leave a comment below or shoot me an email at the address in the image below:
– The Main Junkie