If you haven’t figured out by now, I’m interested in language learning, learning strategies and the like. My languages of interest are:
I speak English, Japanese and Russian at or close to native level. The rest, I’m still exploring and getting to know.
This site is all about language learning strategies – from failure to success – the overall grind in between – and just post interesting phrases that people may need/ask for.
Note: The site contains affiliate links to language learning products, books I’ve tried and support. This means I can earn a small percentage IF someone clicks and buys – this helps me keep my site up and running. If they don’t, no worries, no pressure but the support is always appreciated regardless.
Like Linguajunkie? Here’s How You Can Help
- Add Linguajunkie.com link to your site to help others discover us.
- Buy some language related textbooks on Amazon.
- Send me corrections of my mistakes. Please include links, pages and what specifically needs adjustment.
- Join and try out the the online language courses I promote.
- Send me ideas & requests of things to write about or create.
- Send me ways of how you study languages. The more detailed, the better.
- Send free stuff – apps, learning programs & books!
If you’d like to contact me, please leave a comment below or shoot me an email at the address in the image below:
– The Main Junkie