Looking for Japanese PDF lessons?
Here you will find a growing collection of free lessons on vocabulary words, grammar, hiragana, katakana, kanji and more.
Click on the links to download the PDFs for free or right click & save as to save to your computer.
1. How to Learn Japanese: A Guide for BEGINNERS ONLY. This is a BEGINNER’S guide to learning Japanese. More so, advice, best practices, how NOT to fail and everything you will understand WHEN you’re fluent… and wish you knew earlier. Best if reviewed as much as possible. These rules need to be drilled into your head.
2. JapanesePod101 PDF Cheat Sheets. Here, you will find tons of 1-2 page Japanese PDF lessons and cheat sheets covering all topics. Business. Travel. Romance. Anime.
3. Top 500 Japanese Verbs List. Okay kids, this is a big lesson. 500 verbs inside this free PDF. This is a GOLDMINE for TRUE Japanese learners or anyone interested… and a waste of time for anyone that doesn’t want to learn. You get the verbs, the translations, the romaji and sample sentences.
4. 101 Ways on How to Say Thank You in Japanese. This is a crazy lesson. Honestly, you only need… like 4 phrases to know how to thank. But here, you get TONS of examples and variations for many situations. Great for beginners and anyone that wants to SPEAK more Japanese.
5. Learn Hiragana Part 1. This will teach you the Japanese Alphabet called Hiragana in under 1 hour. This is just the first part. Be sure to grab the second part below.
6. Learn Hiragana Part 2. Part 2 of the Hiragana in Under 1 Hour guide. Master this and you master Hiragana and you can now read & understand basic Japanese.
7. Learn to Write Hiragana – Printable Worksheets. This is a PDF printable worksheet for you to print and practice Hiragana. Made by our friends at pdf-language-lessons.com. Feel free to use this in conjunction with the lessons above.
8. Learn Katakana Part 1. Katakana is a Japanese alphabet, reads like Hiragana, except the characters are different. It’s used for foreign words and scientific terms.
9. Learn Katakana Part 2. This is the second half. Finish the Katakana guide and now you’ve mastered 2 of the 3 Japanese Alphabets.
10. Learn How to Write Katakana: This lesson was given to us by our friends at PDF-Language-Lessons.com. Inside are 10 exercises that will help you master Katakana. These are printable, excercise writing sheets.
11. Japanese Adjectives List PDF Part 1. This is part 1 of the the most common Japanese adjectives. A really nice way to boost your vocabulary. Only for beginners. Most students should know these.
Download and share these!
Did you like any these Japanese PDF Lessons?
Want to see something else?
What helped you the most?
Give me your feedback.
Leave a comment below!
– The Junkie
P.S. Highly recommended for learners. If you REALLY want to learn Japanese, I suggest JapanesePod101. Why? You get 2,000+ fun audio/video lessons, tons of study tools, PDF eBooks, Apps and more. Sign up for free at JapanesePod101 (click here) and start learning!