Looking for Hebrew Audio Lessons? Good! Here you’ll find a nice, juicy, growing collection of MP3 Audio Lessons that language lovers will love. These are perfect for brand new learners and beginners.
So – here’s what you should do:
- Press the play button on the black player to listen
- Listen and repeat out loud to practice speaking
- Email/Share this page with friends that want to learn Hebrew
- Lessons are provided by HebrewPod101.com
…if you REALLY want to learn Hebrew with 500+ audio/video courses, lessons by real teachers – Sign up at HebrewPod101 (click here). I recommend ’em as a teacher & learner.
Top 6 Hebrew Audio Lessons
1. Survival Phrases – #1 Saying Thank You in Hebrew
Your first and easiest Hebrew Audio Lesson. You learn the must-know phrase – thank you. Actually, you’ll pick up 4 ways to say it but below is just 1 example.
- Thank you.
2. Absolute Beginner – #1 Saying Hello in Hebrew
This is a 10-minute Hebrew lesson where you learn (1) how to say hello and (2) how are you. So, just the basic greetings that every Beginner must know.
3. Absolute Beginner – #2 How to Introduce Yourself in Hebrew
In this 2nd lesson of HebrewPod101‘s Absolute Beginner series (25 lessons in total), you’ll learn how to introduce yourself in Hebrew.
4. Basic Bootcamp #2 – Talking Nationality in Hebrew
Where are you from? What’s your ethnicity? This quick lesson teaches you how to talk about where you’re from. For example:
- Hello. My name is Amir. I’m Israeli.
- Shalom. Sh’mi Amir. Ani yisra’eli.
- אמיר: שלום. שמי אמיר. אני ישראלי.
5. 3-Minute Hebrew – Self-Introduction
This is another Hebrew Audio Lesson, similar to the above, except focusing on introductions. The best part about this series is that all lessons are about 3-minutes long. That’s it!
6. Top 25 Questions – What’s Your Name? in Hebrew
HebrewPod101’s Top 25 series is great for learning conversation and amassing phrases that will help you get going. In this lesson, you learn how to ask for someone’s name and how to answer this, in BOTH – the feminine and masculine ways.
- What’s your name? (masculine)
- eikh kor-eem lekha?
- איך קוראים לך?
The best thing about Hebrew Audio Lessons is that you can…
- listen as many times as you want to master it all
- learn anywhere, on your phone – just play the audio
- learn on your computer without downloading/buying complicated computer programs
- hear the native Hebrew pronunciation
Did you like any these Hebrew Audio Lessons? Want to see something else? What helped you the most? Give me your feedback.
Leave a comment below!
– The Main Junkie
P.S. If you want to learn Hebrew with 500+ audio & video courses by real teachers – Just click Here to Visit HebrewPod101 (click here) and start learning!